Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my last post of the day! As you`ve read from my previous posts, I love lipsticks! When I got the opportunity to try some from a brand that`s overseas, I couldn`t wait to try them out to review for you all.
Moisture stick and lipsticks (Around $20 USD; $30 NZD in New Zealand): This is a New Zealand based make up company that makes organic products free of chemicals. Everything from the packaging down to the lipstick tube itself is bio-degradable not only making these products beauty smart but also earth friendly to help reduce waste. The lipbalm can be used as an overnight lip treatment, over lipstick to add a little shine and can be used to tame unruly eyebrow hairs! Lipsticks do not contain mineral oil, animal based material, parabens or preservatives.
- Lipsticks have a noticeable cinnamon scent but it doesn`t linger after you`ve applied it to your lips.
- All the lipsticks have decent color payoff.
- They have a semi matte finish.
- Lipsticks feel moisturizing when first applied.
- They have decent staying power of about 5 hours with slight fading (but that`s if you`re not eating/drinking).
- The only thing I noticed is that the lipsticks feel moisturizing when initially applied but after about 10 minutes, it feels a little drying and makes lips look dry too. But after you apply lipbalm on top, lips feel moisturized again.
All in all, I rate these lipsticks a perfect 10! Although they feel drying after 10 minutes, they have decent color payoff. Best of all all of the packaging is bio-degradable!
Karen Murrell products are available for purchase at http://karenmurrell.com/ (if you live in New Zealand, you can check out where these products are sold by clicking here http://karenmurrell.com/stockists.html)
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by the company itself for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://karenmurrell.com