Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s not often that I review lipsticks but this one was too hard to pass up on spreading the love. I`m talking about another awesome product from Too Faced and it`s the Lip of Luxury lipstick! Please keep on reading to see why I love this product so much!
Lip of Luxury Champagne Essence lipstick ($20) : This long wearing formula available in 12 shades provides pigment rich colors to ensure a great amount of color pay off in a single stroke. The lipstick tube itself is a metallic pink with a jewel on the top making it a very feminine piece of make up worthy of being displayed on your vanity.
- I had it on for at least 3 hours and it lasted pretty well. It started fading slightly on the center part of my lips but overall it maintained it`s color by staining my lips slightly.
- It has a slight floral scent to it.
- The lipstick shade I have (Drop Dead Red) is highly pigmented. You won`t run out of product sooner because you don`t need to constantly swipe the color on your lips.
- It has a matte finish without being overly drying as other matte lipsticks I`ve tried.
- The packaging itself is really nice and doesn`t feel cheap at all. It`s very girly and cute!
- The color selection is very minimal in comparison to the selection that MAC has.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! This particular shade is a blue toned red and looks great against my complexion. My daughter loved it too and kept trying to touch my lips!
Too Faced products can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora and online at http://www.toofaced.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.toofaced.com