Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have always been one to apply lipbalm under my lipsticks and lipglosses but I notice that the lipglosses don`t generally stay on long enough. So when I got the Lip Insurance from Too Faced, I was really looking forward to trying it out.
Lip Insurance primer ($19): This primer ensures that your lipsticks and lipglosses glide on smoothly and stay on longer.
- Comes with an applicator to make it easy to apply.
- Dries quickly so you can apply your lipcolor right away.
- Clear formula ensures that whatever you apply to your lips is true to color.
- Lipstick doesn`t fade right away.
- Has no scent so it won`t irritate your lips
- It`s the size of a lipgloss so it`ll fit in your make up bag
- When you apply this, there`s no need for lip balm.
- Unfortunately after about 2 hours, I noticed some feathering. I think that by applying it a little outside of your lipline, it should help to keep it from feathering.
All in all, I rate this primer a 9 out of 10. It applies just like a lipgloss but I noticed some feathering.
Too Faced is available at Ulta, Sephora, http://Sephora.com and http://toofaced.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**