Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hope you`re not getting tired of these Jurlique reviews! The product that I`ll be talking to you all about is something that I`ve never tried before and haven`t known about until now.
Lavender hydrating mist ($31 for 3.3 fl oz) : There are different scents that help to target certain skin concerns such as: dry skin (lavender), sensitive skin prone to redness/irritation (chamomile), age prevention (herbal & rosewater), uneven skin tone (purely white) and oily skin (citrus). Benefits include:
- Hydrates & soothes
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed
- Has antioxidant protection
- I love that the bottle is small enough so it`s comfortable to hold in your hand.
- Has a light lavender scent so it`s perfect to use before bed to help relax you.
- Feels cool on skin so it`s great to use when your skin gets overly dry from the cold winter weather.
- While the bottle being glass is nice to have, it`s impractical because you`re most likely going to use this in the bathroom and you could inevitably risk dropping it.
- For the price, I think the bottle should be bigger so that it`s worth the money.
All in all, I rate this product a 9 out of 10. It`s amazing on the skin and helps to relax me before bed but for the price, I think there should be more product so that it`ll last for a while.
Jurlique products are available at Sephora and online at http://www.jurlique.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.jurlique.com