Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my last Jurlique post of the day! I`m a sucker for lotions and like to try different ones all the time because I tend to get tired of the same scent all the time so I was excited to try out a new lotion. As I mentioned before, lavender is a very soothing scent so if you don`t want to opt for the lavender hydrating mist you can try out this lotion.
Lavender Body Care Lotion ($38 for 10.1 fl oz) : This lotion comes with a pump which makes it convenient to use. There are 4 scents available: lavender, jasmine, citrus and rose. Benefits include:
- Lightweight formula makes skin feel comfortable, not greasy. It helps to refresh, hydrate and protect skin.
- Increases softness & suppleness to dry skin.
- Long lasting hydration & antioxidants protect dry skin.
- Having a pump is always a plus for me because it makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product I need.
- Lavender is not only good at helping with dry skin, it also helps to soothe and relax you so it`s nice to use before bed.
- Dissolves quickly into skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- My skin feels softer after using this product for only 6 days!
- The only big con for me is that this bottle is so small for the price. The bottle should be bigger because if you`re using this on a daily basis, you`re going to have to go out and buy another one.
All in all, I rate this product a 9 out of 10. While I love how this makes my skin feel after one use, I think the bottle should either be bigger or the price should be lower.
Jurlique is available at Sephora and online at http://www.jurlique.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.jurlique.com