Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m here to bring you yet another mascara review and this time it`s one from Too Faced Cosmetics! If you`ve browsed around Ulta or Sephora, undoubtedly you`ve seen a bunch of products from this line. There are 6 different mascaras and the one I`m reviewing for you today is the LashGasm.
LashGasm ($21) : This mascara is not waterproof so removal is super easy. The wand is plastic so you won`t have to worry about a whole bunch of product coming out at once (less product means no clumpy lashes!). The bristles brush through your lashes to help separate them to give you that flirty look while making them look full and luscious.
- I love the bristles because they take out one step when I apply my mascara. I don`t need to brush out my lashes after applying the product so it`s one less thing I need to do!
- The color pay off is great and makes my lashes appear fuller without needing to apply a primer beforehand.
- Mascara does not get flaky throughout the day.
- My lashes looked longer almost as if I were wearing falsies!
- You have to be careful and not apply two coats or else it`ll look clumpy.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! I haven`t tried another mascara quite like this one and I`m completely satisfied with the results.
Too Faced products can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora and online at http://www.toofaced.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.toofaced.com