Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I`ve been a big fan of colored mascaras since I first tried a purple one from Mary Kay almost 7 years ago and ever since then, I`ve been wanting to try out another one and fall in love all over again. When I saw that Hard Candy has colored mascaras, I knew that was another product that I wanted to test out for you guys!
Lash Call Lengthening Mascara in Peacock ($6): There are currently 5 colors to choose from in the line. The wand is really long to ensure that you get to all of you lashes at the same time while making your lashes look really long.
- Color pay off is great from the get go.
- It really did make my lashes look really long!
- Provides a nice pop of color.
- When used in conjunction with the 1,000 lashes fiberized mascara primer (also from Hard Candy), the color stood out more.
- Lashes looked a little clumpy even though I used a light hand applying the mascara (but that can be easily fixed if you brush out your lashes to separate them.)
- While removing the product, I found that it temporarily stained my fingers and under eye area. Luckily, the appearance of the mascara color on the under eye area went away after I washed my face and went to bed.
All in all, I rate this product a 7 out of 10. I love this electric blue color because it would really enhance any look without looking clown-ish. However, although it made my lashes look clumpy (which I personally don`t like) some people like that look so don`t let this discourage you from trying out something new.
Hard Candy products are available exclusively at Walmart stores.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**