Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m sure if you`ve been to Ulta or Sephora, you`ve noticed that Too Faced came out with a new line of lipsticks. They`re almost exactly like the Revlon lip butter lipsticks, but better. Everything from the packaging down to the product itself, these lipsticks are definitely worth the splurge!
La Creme lipsticks ($21): There are 16 shades to choose from ranging from different tones of nude, pinks, reds and berry tones. These lipsticks have white lotus flower & power peptides to keep lips moisturized while providing a great amount of color pay off. There are no parabens or mineral oil in these either.
- Lipsticks tubes feel heavy and expensive.
- These smell like lemon creme (almost like a key lime pie)
- Very similar to the Sheen Supreme lipsticks from MAC.
- These feel like the Revlon lip butter lipsticks in that they provide a decent amount of color payoff while making lips feel moisturized without the need of a lip balm.
- Great range of colors.
- Definitely works well when you pair them up with the Perfect Lips liners.
- Because they have more of the consistency of a lip balm, they don`t last as long and have to be re-applied constantly throughout the day especially if you`re eating and drinking.
All in all, I rate these products a 9 out of 10. I love the packaging and the actual product itself but I don`t like that I have to re-apply them if I`m wearing them alone without a primer or lip liner underneath.
Too Faced products can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora, and http://toofaced.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**