Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m back with two more reviews for Mustela (the second one is going to be up promptly after this one!) so if you`re currently pregnant or know someone who is, this review will be helpful for all you beautiful pregnant ladies out there!
Instant Comfort Legs cream ($20 for 4.2 fl oz): This cream helps to refresh and relax legs while providing long lasting hydration and toning.
- It has a nice light scent that isn`t overwhelming.
- It`s a clear gel like cream so if you`re not able to rub the cream into your skin thoroughly, it won`t look streaky.
- It instantly feels cool when applied.
- Because this is more of a gel, skin doesn`t feel greasy and uncomfortable which is always a plus!
- This is especially great for women who are pregnant because your legs tend to get itchy so it helps to soothe the itching.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! I`m not currently pregnant but this cream felt really nice on my legs (and it`s even perfect for those hot summer days!) and I can imagine that it would definitely bring instant relief to a pregnant woman who has itchy or tired legs.
Mustela products are available at ULTA, http://Sephora.com, http://nordstrom.com, Buy Buy Baby, Babies "R" Us, http://drugstore.com, http://dermstore.com, Destination Maternity & http://mustelausa.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**