Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the last hair care post of the day! Are you one of those girls (or guys) who has to blow dry your hair all the time but hate how greasy your usual anti-frizz serum feels on your hands (and sometimes on your hair)? Well I have a new product for you guys to try out!
Heat Proof Anti-Frizz Blowdry Creme ($27.95 for 6.7 fl oz): Not only does this product keep your hair frizz-free, it also protects it while you`re blow drying it and helps to keep color treated hair from fading. It`s 100% sulfate-, salt-, gluten- & paraben-free. It`s also 100% vegan and never tested on animals.
- It has a pleasant scent of oranges and cream
- Because it is a cream rather than a serum, hair doesn`t feel oily when initially applied.
- This has more of a fell like conditioner so I felt that this product was easy to work with.
- Hair looked and felt smooth after just one use.
- It doesn`t feel sticky as other styling creams that I`ve used in the past.
- My hair didn`t get frizzy at all when I stepped out into the humid Florida weather.
- It is only sold at salons and spas.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! I love how easy this product was to work with and it didn`t feel sticky on my hands. My hair not only looked smooth and shiny, it also smelled delicious!
Color Proof products are available exclusively through salons and spas.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**