Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As you may already know, I`m a fan of Hard Candy products and have been loving all of the products that I`ve tried so far. I got the chance to review a couple more for you (including a new one..that review will be posted sometime next week though because I need to thoroughly review it)
Glossaholic Lipgloss in Gorgeous ($5): There are 5 colors available all with glitter chunks. The lipglosses smell like candy which is something I personally like!
- Applicator is jumbo sized so you get a good amount of product is a single stroke.
- Gloss itself isn`t really sticky so it`s comfortable to wear.
- Glitter isn`t too chunky. Adds a nice sparkle to the lips without looking overly glittery or feeling gritty.
- The color I got looks nice alone and layered over a nude lipliner.
- The tube size and applicator looks exactly like the lipglosses that came out with the WonderWoman collection from MAC but come in more colors, are very affordable and they aren`t limited edition.
- You have to be careful and not take the applicator out too fast because you end up getting lipgloss everywhere and that can be a little messy.
All in all, I rate this product an 8 out of 10. Although the color is beautiful and I love the size of the applicator to make it easier and quicker to apply the gloss (without feeling like you`ve applied more than you need/want) I don`t like that lipgloss gets everywhere if you open it too fast.
Hard Candy products are available exclusively at Walmart stores.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**