Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I hope you`ve all had a lot of fun during the holidays and have been keeping those New Years resolutions!
As for me, I`m going to try my best to be more consistent on my blog this year by bringing you great content full of reviews for products that I love and hopefully you will too!
To kick off 2016, I have a review on something that the nail and beauty community have been talking about for years...glass files!
Everyone feels differently about emery boards..some say that they`re ok to use on regular nails and some say they are harmful. It really depends on how you look at it really. I personally don`t have an issue with them as I`ve been using them for years. However, I do find that they can be a waste of money since they have to be disposed of regularly. The reason for this: they hold on to bacteria and you can`t disinfect them because they`re made of cardboard and just fall apart.
However, glass files are great to use on natural nails AND they can be washed and disinfected. As long as you`re careful not to drop it, your glass file will last for years which means that you get to save the money you would otherwise spend on buying emery boards (woo hoo!).
A bunch of different brands have their version of crystal files but unfortunately not all of them work as good as you would hope. I myself bought one on eBay a few years ago and it didn`t work for me. At that point, I had given up completely on crystal files.
However, I`ve found that the quality of a glass file really depends on who makes it. I googled glass files and decided to give them another go.
Mont Bleu glass callus remover ($20.80 USD), Set of 3 glass nail files ($35.10 USD) : These glass implements have all come from the Czech Republic. On their website, this is what they had to say about their products: Mont Bleu delivers its products all over the world, which is why clients from USA, Canada, from all over the EU, and Asia are buying our products with great pleasure.
Our company offers to your attention only quality production approved with quality certificates of the Czech Republic and European Union. Our glass nail files were tested and approved by Czech institute of health.
- As I mentioned before, these files can be washed and disinfected for continued use with no risk of spreading bacteria (this is especially great for nail techs who have to file multiple clients` nails.)
- The callus remover is thick so unless you`re being rough with it, it shouldn`t bend and break while in use. It comes with a plastic sleeve for easy storage. Works best if you wet it with water beforehand.
- The set of 3 glass files comes in different sizes so you can use them at home or on the go. The smallest file in the set can easily be store in your purse.
- The nail files all come with a black suede-like case to store when not in use.
- The grit on these nail files is definitely perfect for my thin nails. I don`t feel like my nails are going to bend when I use them.
- The Swarovski crystals are real so you`re paying for quality
- The files are packaged very carefully to ensure that they don`t break en route since your package is coming from Europe.
- The website clearly shows you delivery options and approximate days in which your package will arrive. They also provide you with a tracking number as well for your convenience.
BONUS: They include a postcard with their orders so you get a little souvenir!
- Because these are glass, they are fragile so you have to take great care not to drop them.
All in all, I rate these files a perfect 10! I love the extra care that was taken to package the files and I love how gentle they are on my nails. The Swarovski crystals are definitely an added bonus to add some sparkle (because we all know how much I love glitter and sparkly things!).
If you`re interested in purchasing these glass files or you`re looking for a practical gift to give someone, please visit http://www.design-glassware.com/
At check out, make sure you type in BLOG to get 20% off of your purchase!
If you own a salon or any type of business and you`re interested in wholesale buying, please visit http://www.czech-glass-nail-files.com/
Thank you for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were provided by the company for review. I am not compensated/affiliated with the company. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.design-glassware.com/