Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
When it comes to the holidays, I think of all the colorful decorations, christmas decorations, parties and of course glitter!
Glamour Dust glitter pigment ($17 for 2.8g): There are 4 colors to choose from for any look that you`re trying to achieve. Since it`s a pigment, it can be used to enhance eyeshadow or just as a highlight color. It works well when used with the Insurance Glitter glue by Too Faced as well. Glitter use is not just limited to the eyes; it can be used on the cheekbones, collarbone, decolletage, hair and lips.
- Glitter is very finely milled so it`s safe to use on eyes.
- You can either mix some into clear gloss to create a new color or just to add a bit of sparkle and shine.
- The color I got (Glampire) is a very interesting color that goes well with a lot of different eyeshadows (particularly dark colors and browns with a red undertone.)
- Jar itself is glass so it feels high end.
- A little goes a long way so this pigment will last a long time.
- There is quite a bit of fallout even though I patted it down instead of dragging it. I would definitely consider using a tissue next time so that I don`t get it all over my face.
All in all, if you`re a glitter fan this is a perfect 10! You can use as little or as much as you want to get the desired look you`re going for and the great thing is that this product will last you a while so it`s definitely worth the money.
Too Faced products can be purchased at Sephora Stores and http://sephora.com, Ulta and on the Too Faced website at http://www.toofacedcosmetics.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**