Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sorry for taking all these hiatuses! I didn`t have internet for a while here at home and now it`s finally up! With that being said, I`m gonna get back to recording tutorials soon so stay tuned for those! Anyways, without further ado here`s my review (hey that kinda rhymed!)
Full Bloom Creme Color ($21 for 4.5g) : This is a multi-task make up that can be used on the cheeks for a beautiful flush of color and is hydrating enough to be used on the lips.
- Lightweight texture helps skin feel comfortable so you don`t feel like you have many layers of make up on.
- Hydrating & nourishing so it provides a healthy complexion.
- Color pay off is amazing so a little goes a long way.
- Packaging is small enough to fit in your clutch if touch ups are needed.
- It has a mirror so it makes it convenient to use on the go.
- When used on lips, it has a matte feel without being too drying.
- My cheeks had a nice flush without being over the top.
- Product is so creamy that you don`t need to work hard to get the amount of product you need.
- It`s easily blendable even when you use your fingers.
- Even on its own, it lasted a good 2-3 hours without budging or fading (I say 2-3 hours because I didn`t wear it all day).
- It doesn`t have any shimmer in it so it`s great for someone who doesn`t want glitter on their cheeks/lips.
- Only 3 colors are available. I would like to see different shades of pink, a red, and some warmer toned colors.
- While the packaging is cute, I find that the lid doesn`t close securely and that can be a problem if it opens up in your purse & it can easily become a very messy situation.
I rate this product an 8 out of 10. I love how girly the packaging is and the color is very flattering on my skin tone. I just don`t like how the lid doesn`t close securely and there isn`t an extensive selection of colors to choose from.
Too Faced products are available at Sephora, Ulta and online at http://www.toofaced.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.toofaced.com