Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As promised, here is the second purse review that I mentioned in my previous post. I`ve always been a fan of big purses and satchels are no exception. They`re great because you can fit everything you need to bring with you and being a mommy myself I can double up this purse as a diaper bag as well. If you didn`t read the previous post, then I`ll include some info from there on this post. You may not have heard of the handbag brand Rabeanco. That`s because it`s mostly popular in Europe and Asia and there will soon be 3 stores opening up in L.A. this fall. The quality of the purses along with the price puts it up there with Coach.
Fabianna bag ($328): This is the perfect purse for the woman on the go! With 11 colors to choose from, there`s something for everyone`s own individual style. This satchel can be used in the office, as a carry on when you travel or for any occasion.
- It has two outer pockets that are perfect for storing your tablet, magazines or any important documents that you need on hand.
- It comes with a removable strap so you can wear it three ways: on your shoulder, as a cross body bag or remove it and where it on your arm.
- It is made of genuine leather so it won`t start ripping on you.
- Leather is smooth so it makes it easy to clean if it gets dirty.
- It has gold accented nubs on the bottom of your purse so you can set it down on any surface.
All in all, I rate this purse a perfect 10! As I mentioned above, I would definitely consider using this as a diaper bag and it`s definitely going with me to the hospital so I can store my Nicola bag in it along with my cameras and important documents.
Rabeanco purses can be purchased online at http://www.rabeanco.com and shipping is free!
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Purse was sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated with the company nor am I being paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!**