Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s been a while since I`ve written a review! If you`re interested to know why I`ve been M.I.A., please click this link to find out why: http://www.luuux.com/community/why-ive-been-mia-some-time
Anyways, onward with the review!
Exotic Color Intense eyeshadows ($18 for 1.7g): These shadows are saturated for maximum color payoff and can be worn either by themselves or paired with other eyeshadows.
- Shadows feel silky to the touch and are fairly easy to blend.
- Packaging is very cute and girly: they look like flowers!
- Of course these single eyeshadows can be combined with any of the current Too Faced palettes.
- The only color that I didn`t like so much was Frilly Lily because it`s powdery and the glitter in it gets all over the place.
- To really make these colors pop, I recommend using a similar color base (or a dark base could work too if you`re going for a smokey eye). They`re not incredibly pigmented on their own AND to get decent color payoff, it`s best to use your finger to pack on the color.
- The shadows are really small for the price. You might as well get one of the palettes where you`ll be paying $36 for 9 shadows.
All in all, I rate this product a 7 out of 10. While the colors look really beautiful in the pot and thought was put into the packaging, I just don`t like how you have to work to get decent color payoff. I`m not sure that I would consider buying these on my own because they`re a bit expensive for so little product. To me, the palettes are more worth it because you have more colors to work with.
Too Faced products can be purchased at Sephora, http://sephora.com, ULTA and http://toofaced.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions (or suggestions), please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**