Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I hope you`ve all had a great weekend! As for me, it`s been pretty busy especially when my 4 month old got three vaccines (two on one leg and one on the other) and she`s been a little fussy because of the pain but thankfully she`s feeling all better today! Anyways, I got three lipsticks last week to review for you all and I`ve tested out each one to review for you and hopefully help you decide if you should get them or not. If you`ve been to ULTA or even CVS, you may have noticed a new make up line called Khroma which is owned by the Kardashian sisters. Well, they have re-labeled their brand name so now it`s Kardashian Beauty so you won`t be confused if you go to look for your favorite lipgloss. If you want to know my thoughts on the lipsticks, please keep on reading!
En-Joystick lipsticks ($8.99 each)) : There are currently 8 colors available to suit your make up needs for any occasion. These lipsticks are marketed as being a long lasting and easily blendable lipstick with a creamy texture.
- They`re like a lipliner so application is more precise without needing a lip brush.
- They smell like vanilla just like MAC lipsticks.
- While packaging is made of plastic, it almost looks like ivory.
- They`re retractable so no sharpening is ever needed.
- Lipsticks feel comfortable upon application.
- The nude (2 in picture) and gold (3 in picture) are opaque enough that you don`t need to keep applying to get the color payoff from the tube while the seemingly darker lipstick (1 in picture) is almost sheer with a hint of color which makes it perfect to wear anytime of the day.
- Lipsticks have a satin finish so you don`t need to use lipgloss over them.
- They`re small enough to fit in your clutch or even in your pocket.
- The lipstick names aren`t printed anywhere on the tube itself. I think the names should at least be printed on the back of the tube or even on the end where the color swatch is.
- While it isn`t so much of an issue to me personally, the weight of the lipstick isn`t printed anywhere on the tube.
- I wore each color for approximately 3 to 4 hours and I found that although the lipsticks feel creamy right as you apply it, after about 10 minutes my lips felt a little dry. While they felt that way, they didn`t look dry so I guess it`s not incredibly bad. I suggest maybe applying a little lipbalm or lipgloss so you don`t have that problem.
All in all, I rate these lipsticks a 9 out of 10. Color payoff is great, they`re perfect to take on the go for touch ups and best of all, they`re much more affordable than MAC lipsticks!
Kardashian Beauty products can be purchased at CVS, ULTA and Sears nationwide.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor am I being paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!**
kardashianbeauty khroma lipsticks review