Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
2 years ago
I know that I do mostly beauty reviews but as I mentioned before, I`m trying to add a little bit of everything to give you all variety. Anyways, I heard about Diamond Candles when I was just surfing the web and thought it would be cool to review for you guys and tell you what I think. I love candles because they provide a nice scent to fill a room to either help you to relax or just make you hungry, but these candles in particular come with a little extra something. This is perfect for someone who loves candles AND rings. On the jar, it shows you where your ring is (please reference picture 2 above) and how much the worth of any given ring is. While it doesn`t say exactly what it`s worth, the website states that if your ring has 14k engraved on the inside band, it could be worth $100+ (it is also suggested that you take it to a jeweler so they can give you a better estimate) but if it says Thailand, it could be worth less than $100. If you`d like to know what my thoughts are on the scent (and the worth of the ring I got), please keep on reading!
Cupcake candle ($24.95 for 21oz): This is the perfect scent for someone who has a sweet tooth! This scent will make your house smell as though you`ve been baking all day when all you did was light a candle.
- The scent isn`t too strong or too sweet. It smells like I`ve been baking cupcakes!
- It burns evenly just like the candles from the Yankee Candle company
- I had it lit in my room for a bit and it provided just enough light
- There`s a ring in every candle. Even though you got one that may not be your style (or worth $100) it`s still a nice touch
- When given as a gift, you basically get a 2 for 1 deal with the ring
- When I did finally get to my ring, while it`s pretty it looks like it`s worth less than $100 (but that doesn`t mean that I can`t still wear it!) and it fits perfectly on my ring finger.
- The candle burns really quickly
All in all, I rate this product a 9 out of 10. I love the concept of including a ring as a novelty and the fact that the candle that I got is true to the scent. What I don`t like is that I can`t leave this candle to burn too long because it burns too quickly.
Diamond Candles are available for purchase online only at http://www.diamondcandles.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**