Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As a Floridian living in constant sunshine pretty much year round, sunglasses are a must. Having color changing sunglasses is a plus so it`s like you have two different pairs of sunglasses all the time! My husband is always losing his sunglasses so I thought it would be a great opportunity for him to try these out. To find out why, please keep on reading!
Still surfin` silver to blue sunglasses ($49) : As you can see from the above picture, these glasses are silver before sun exposure but as soon as you step outside, they turn to a metallic light blue. The great thing about these and all the other glasses from Del Sol is that they all come with a lifetime replacement guarantee if the glasses get lost, stolen or damaged (and as I mentioned above, my husband is either losing or breaking his sunglasses all the time!). You have to input the number included in the case to redeem your guarantee to ensure that you`ll get a pair of sunglasses no matter what happens to them!
- My husband said that the glasses sit well on his face therefore making them comfortable to wear.
- The glasses come with a protective case to keep your glasses safe when not in use.
- The lenses are a little bigger than what my husband is used to, but they properly protect his eyes.
- And of course I love that these come with a lifetime replacement guarantee so he`ll always have a pair of glasses no matter what happens.
- My husband feels that the case should be made out of a different material so that it`s sturdier and the inside should be a little cushioned to better protect the glasses from getting all scratched up. Currently the glasses come in a metal case with no cushion on the inside.
- While I like the color these change to in the sun, my husband isn`t a big fan and feels that they should turn to a darker shade of blue instead of the light blue.
All in all, we rate these sunglasses an 8 out of 10. While these fit comfortably and have great sized lenses, my husband would prefer a darker blue and a more protective case for these glasses.
Del Sol products can be purchased online at http://www.delsol.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post the below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated/paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!**