Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m really excited about the next products that I got. I got all three of the 8 pan palettes from Wet `N` Wild and couldn`t wait to try them out and start playing around with them. I`m reviewing them all separately so stay tuned for the next two reviews!
Color Icon 8 pan eyeshadow palette ($4.99): Petal pusher is the pink & purple palette with all shimmer and no matte colors.
- There is enough product available so this will last a while.
- The shadows are very pigmented; a little goes a long way.
- A lot of these colors can be dupes for MAC shadows.
- Because there are 8 shadows, the possibilities are endless and not limited to the "browbone,eyelid,crease and definer" layout that has been set up on the palette.
- I would have liked to see two matte browbone colors because I don`t always like having a shimmery highlight.
Description of each color (starting from the two browbone colors all the way to the 2 definer colors on the bottom):
1- Very sheer white with a pink duochrome
2- Shimmery light pink that feels silky to the touch
3- Very nice mid toned lavender which can be used as a transition color
4- Mid toned purple with gold shimmer (very similar to Trax from MAC)
5- Dark purple with pink iridescence
6- Black with red shimmer (very similar to Beauty Marked by MAC)
7- Light purple with silver shimmer
8- Black with silver shimmer (very similar to Black Tied by MAC)
All in all, I rate this palette a 9 out of ten. I would like to see at least one matte brow highlight because as I mentioned before, I don`t like using too much shimmer on my eyes.
Wet `N` Wild is available at Walmart, Target and drugstores.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**