Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the final review of the Color Icon eyeshadow palettes that I got from Wet `N` Wild.
Color Icon 8 pan eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone ($4.99): This neutral palette features different shades of brown including an olive green.
- The perfect palette for the neutral wearing person.
- A lot of product available to last for a while.
- Having the green in the palette is a great way to add a pop of color to a typical neutral eye.
- Great color payoff; a little goes a long way.
- The dark definer color (4th shadow on left side of palette) is great to use as a liner for both upper lashline and waterline.
- I would like to see a matte brow highlight color.
Description of each color (starting from the two browbone colors all the way to the 2 definer colors on the bottom):
1- Shimmery light gold
2- Shimmery taupe that looks surprisingly pretty on browbone
3- Shimmery copper with pink undertones
4- Olive green with gold shimmer
5- Mid toned bronze with gold shimmer (very similar to Woodwinked from MAC)
6- Sheer brown with gold shimmer
7- Dark brown with red shimmer
8- Mid toned brown with teal shimmer
All in all, I rate this palette a 9 out of ten. I would like to see at least one matte brow highlight because as I
mentioned before, I don`t like using too much shimmer on my eyes.
Wet `N` Wild is available at Walmart, Target and drugstores.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**