Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s part 2 of my reviews for the Color Icon 8 pan eyeshadow palettes from Wet `N` Wild!
Color Icon 8 pan eyeshadow palette in Blue Had Me At Hello ($4.99): This palette features beautiful shades like blue, silver, & black.
- You get enough product for a bargain price.
- A lot of these colors can be dupes for MAC shadows
- Great color payoff; a little goes a long way
- Beautiful eye catching teal is a great way to add a pop of color to any look you create
- Matte black is perfect to add drama to any eye look and you can use it as a liner color as well.
- I would`ve liked to have at least one matte brow color
Description of each color (starting from the two browbone colors all the way to the 2 definer colors on the bottom):
1- Shimmery white (very similar to Crystal Avalanche from MAC)
2- Very sheer light green with shimmer
3- Blue toned shimmery silver
4- Green toned teal with gold shimmer
5- Black toned navy blue
6- Shimmery navy blue (very similar to Deep Truth from MAC)
7- Very dark matte black
8- Sheer black with silver shimmer (very similar to Black Tied from MAC)
All in all, I rate this palette a 9 out of ten. I would like to see at least one matte brow highlight because as I
mentioned before, I don`t like using too much shimmer on my eyes. However I do like that there is at least one matte shadow in this palette where the other palettes have none.
Wet `N` Wild is available at Walmart, Target and drugstores.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**