Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you`re a big fan of false lashes, then you`ll love this blog post! I just recently got some false lashes to review for you all and they`re different from ones I`ve used in the past.
Color Enhance Lashes ($4.38): You can use make up to enhance and bring out your natural eye color but did you know that using colored lashes could also have the same effect? These new lashes from Salon Perfect come in 3 different colors to compliment different eye colors:
- Wine: Enhances Green and Blue Eyes
- Plum: Enhances Brown, Hazel and Green Eyes
- Navy: Enhances Brown and Hazel Eyes
In addition to the lashes having both black and colored lashes, they also come with a matching colored pencil to line your lower lashline to further bring out the color of your eyes.
- The cool thing about these lashes is that you don`t even have to wear make up to get the effect. If you`re feeling minimalistic and don`t want to wear too much make up but still want your eye color to pop, just put these lashes on, line your upper lashline with a black pencil and use the coordinating pencil that comes with the lashes to line your lower lashline and you`re all set!
- There are different lash styles to choose from for any look you`re trying to go for.
- As you can see from the above pictures, the Plum and Navy lashes really did a good job of making my brown eyes stand out.
- Although these lashes come with a nifty pencil, they don`t come with a small tube of lash glue. It`s not a problem for me as I have a favorite lash glue that I already use but it may be sort of inconvenient for someone who doesn`t use lashes all the time and doesn`t realize that they have to buy lash glue separately.
- I don`t know if it`s just me but when I used the purple pencil on my right eye, it started stinging a little and making my eye water. However, this didn`t happen when I used the blue pencil on my left eye. If you love purple, don`t let this discourage you as everyone is different. It might`ve had a weird effect on my eye but it could very possibly not bother someone else at all.
All in all, I rate these lashes a perfect 10! Although I had issues with the purple pencil, I can easily skip it and just use the lashes. For me, both lashes were fairly easy to apply and looked amazing.
Salon Perfect products can be purchased exclusively at Walmart Stores. For more product information, you can check out the website at http://www.salonperfect.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor am I being compensated for the review. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.salonperfect.com