Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sorry I`ve been away a while. Lately I`ve been nesting and all I could think about is cleaning. I`ll be having another baby in less than 6 to 7 weeks so I`m sure those of you moms out there can understand the whole nesting thing lol. Anyways, I have another review for you all.
Citrus body care lotion ($38 for 10.1 fl oz): Lightweight lotion that hydrates, balances and protects skin. Helps increase skin`s softness and suppleness. Provides antioxidant protection which helps slow down the aging process. Long lasting moisturization and hydration.
- Lotion isn`t greasy so it feels comfortable on the skin.
- It smells like orange blossoms so it`s very refreshing.
- My skin instantly felt softer.
- It comes with a pump for easy dispensing.
- The pump on my bottle didn`t work. Although it`s not a huge con as it may not be the case with other bottles, I thought I should note it anyways in case it happens to other people.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! It smells great and feels great on the skin. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an anti-aging lotion for their hands that doesn`t feel greasy.
Jurlique products are available at Ulta, http://ulta.com and http://jurlique.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**All products were provided for consideration by PR. I am not affiliated with the brand nor am I being paid for the review. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.jurlique.com