Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I hope you`re all doing well and getting ready for the holidays! If you`re the kind of person who has to wear polish all the time and you`re looking for some new polish colors to wear, please keep on reading!
Saucy Jack ($15 http://www.butterlondon.com/Lacquers/Saucy-Jack.html) : The meaning behind the name `Nickname for Jack the Ripper, as coined in the legendary film, `This Is Spinal Tap`. ` On the website, this color is described as a dark, blood red creme.
- When I applied the first coat, it wasn`t streaky and had great color payoff but a second coat makes it more opaque.
- Reds tend to be a mess to remove but this one didn`t give me a hard time to take off with nail polish remover.
- This to me is more of a jelly kind of consistency and has a blue undertone.
Dodgy Barnett ($15 http://www.butterlondon.com/Lacquers/Dodgy-Barnett.html) : The website describes this shade `A highly holographic lacquer in a classic shade that blurs the line between grey and silver. `
- If you`re a fan of holographic polishes, add this one to your collection!
- This is the perfect silver holographic polish that can be used on its own with two coats or you can use this as a base color if you want to apply chunky holographic glitter on top.
- It looks nice on its own but once you`re out in the sun or shine a light on it, it really lights up!
- Consistency is great so applying it is a breeze.
If you plan on getting these colors or any others that catch your eye, Butter London has a special going on right now so you can save some money on your favorite shades. I`ve included the promotion that was posted to their instagram account so you can check it out.
By the way if you`d like to see more nail related posts, follow me on instagram @namis_nails
Thank you for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
*Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated/paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!*
Source link: http://www.butterlondon.com