Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you`ve been following my blog for a while now, you`ll know that I have had a problem with my nails being too thin and breaking easily all my life. Well now I`ve decided to take action especially now that I`m a mother and tend to do a lot throughout the day that causes my nails to break often. It`s very important to keep your cuticles hydrated to ensure healthy nail growth and having a nail strengthener goes hand-in-hand with this process as well.
Horse Power Nail Fertilizer ($19 for .06 fl oz http://www.butterlondon.com/treatments/Horse-Power-Nail-Fertilizer.html) : The website recommends to apply the strengthener everyday for a week, remove it after day 7 and do it all over again for a month to see results.
- I`ve been using it for 3 days and haven`t seen a difference yet but I will update again in 3 weeks with my results.
- I was expecting it to have a different kind of scent to it but fortunately it smells like normal polish.
- This treatment can be used alone, as a basecoat and as a topcoat so you can wear it however you want.
Handbag Holiday Cuticle oil ($19 for .06 fl oz http://www.butterlondon.com/treatments/Handbag-Holiday-Cuticle-Oil.html) : The website describes this as a `Coconut and Pineapple scented cuticle oil that will have you dreaming of your last holiday, as it heals and nourishes your cuticles. `
-I typically don`t see myself reaching for anything that`s coconut scented but this is definitely an exception!
- A little goes a long way so you don`t have to slather this stuff on.
- After massing the oil into the cuticles, it take a couple of minuted for it to be absorbed and make your cuticles look hydrated.
Even though I haven`t tested out these products for a while, I`m definitely looking forward to seeing great results and when I do, I`ll add that in with (*) next to it.
By the way if you`d like to see more nail related posts, follow me on instagram @namis_nails
Thank you for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
*Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated/paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!*
Source link: http://www.butterlondon.com