Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hope you all had a great halloween! As per usual, I have another product review for you all! I`ve never tried dry shampoos but I`ll admit that I`ve been curious to try one out. I`ve reviewed products from Bosley before but I never knew they had a dry shampoo as well.
Bosley Volumizing Dry Shampoo ($19.95 for 3.4oz) : This dry shampoo not only absorbs excess oil and dirt for that just washed hair feel, it also contains ingredients to help give hair fullness & volume, maintain healthy hair & scalp, protects hair from photo-aging, and keeps color treated hair lasting longer in between washes extending hair color life.
- It has a light fresh scent so your hair smells like you just washed it.
- Leaving it in hair for 1-2 minutes helps it to absorb into the scalp
- Doesn`t have any powdery residue afterwards
- It creates a little volume to give hair some lift which is perfect for everyday
- Can be used on all hair types so you don`t necessarily have to be losing hair to use this product.
All in all, I rate this product a 10! It smells great and definitely does what it advertises. Definitely will be using this on days where I don`t have time to wash my hair or even when I want some light volume!
Bosley products can be purchased at professional beauty salons, barber shops and ULTA. You can also check out http://www.bosleypro.com for more information.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor am I being paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!**