Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I hope you`re all having a great day! While my girls are watching a little tv before taking a nap, I thought I`d get a some reviews up for you all! I don`t know about you but I personally have never tried a peel off mask. Luckily I was sent some masks to try out for you all and let you know my thoughts on them.
-Boscia Multi-Masking Medley ($18 for 4 single use packets) : Getting this box gives you the opportunity to try 4 different masks without committing to the full size. Each mask has different benefits:
*Luminizing black mask works to minimize the appearance of pores, removes dirt & excess impurities and absorbs excess oil.
*Bright white mask works to visibly improve skin tone to diminish hyperpigmentation.
*Cool Blue calming mask works to instantly cool & hydrate skin.
*Green tea oil control mask works to immediately provide oil control, excess shine & minimize sebum production.
- I feel like I`m giving myself a spa facial at home when I apply these. I put it on, wait roughly 20-30 minutes for it to dry and peel it off.
- The masks are easy to remove and are pain-free.
- The cool blue calming mask really does feel cold when initially applied. I actually had a bit of irritation on my face and when I applied the mask, the irritation went away.
- Immediately after peeling off the bright white mask, I could see the dirt that had been lifted out of my pores.
- The green tea oil control mask really does remove excess oil and helped to mattify my skin and make it feel smooth.
- It would be nice if the packets were a little bigger to get at least two uses out of them before considering to get the full size.
Boscia products can be purchased at Sephora, http://www.sephora.com and http://www.boscia.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
*Products were provided by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated/paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!*