Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As you all may know, I`m a facial cleanser junkie. I love make up but most of all I love a clean face. I`ve never used a sponge to clean my face because I always thought my hands were more than enough but it couldn`t hurt to try one out to let you all know what I think!
Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge ($15) : This exfoliating sponge is made from 100% Konjac root to give you smoother, softer and brighter-looking skin.
- The cool thing about this sponge is that while it looks and feels like a styrofoam ball (the kind you use for a solar system project), once it gets wet it gets really soft and spongy.
- I used two pumps of my Purifying Cleansing gel cleanser (also from Boscia) and the sponge got really sudsy. I think next time I`ll use one pump because this sponge seems to soak up the cleanser nicely to give you a good clean.
- The sponge comes with a string to make it easy to drain and dry it so that it`s ready for your next use.
- It felt nice to use all over my face and neck without scratching me up.
- My face felt soft and smooth after I got out of the shower.
All in all, I have to rate this a perfect 10! For never having used a facial sponge in my cleansing routine, I`m very satisfied with the results and I can definitely see myself re-purchasing this sponge when I have to replace it in 2-3 months.
Boscia products can be purchased at Sephora, http://www.sephora.com and http://www.boscia.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
*Products were provided by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated/paid for this review. As always, all reviews are honest!*
Source link: http://www.boscia.com