Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know that you`re all on the hunt for a mascara that gives you length and volume without the need for false lashes. Well I got the opportunity to try out a new product from Too Faced and wanted to share it with you all!
Better than false lashes Nylon lash extension system ($35): Nylon lash extension system helps you achieve the look of false lashes without the extra cost of buying a bunch of pairs of lashes and cuts out the waiting time for glue to dry. This system makes your lashes look longer and fuller (something that a traditional mascara can`t do) thus giving you the appearance of wearing false lashes.
- You get immediate results!
- Nylon lash fibers completely blend into the mascara and give your lashes a feathery appearance
- Eyelashes feel comfortable and look natural
- I didn`t get the "spider leg" look at all
- Packaging looks very high end and expensive
- Very easy to follow instructions
- Even though it`s not a waterproof formula, I found it a little difficult to remove with normal make up remover. An oil based remover should help to take it off a little easier.
All in all I rate this product a 9 out of 10 because it`s a little difficult to remove at the end of the day. However the results are amazing!
Too Faced is available at Ulta, Sephora, http://Sephora.com and http://toofaced.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**