Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I thought I`d also include a post about eyeshadow for those of you who are interested. I personally had never heard of Arbonne so I thought I`d give their products a try. Arbonne is basically a company very much like Avon and Mary Kay in the sense that you can become a consultant and sell these products. The great thing is that even though you don`t have a consultant near you, you can still purchase these products on the website. If you`d like to see my thoughts on the eyeshadows I got, please keep on reading!
Arbonne eyeshadow singles in Smoke, Suede and Titanium ($19 for 2.2 g) : These eyeshadows are mineral infused for easy blandability.
- These eyshadows feel silky when swatched and feel nice when applied.
- Blending was easy and I didn`t have to put too much effort.
- Color payoff is great from the get go but even better when applied over a base.
- Container itself has a clear lid so it`s easy to see what color you`re picking out.
- I didn`t notice too much fallout and any of the shadows but it`s probably because I packed on the darker colors with my finger as opposed to using a brush.
- These eyeshadow singles are more expensive than MAC eyeshadow singles which are $15 a pop.
- There isn`t an empty palette sold by the brand to put these eyeshadow singles into if you don`t want to have a lot of these in your drawer.
All in all I rate these eyeshadow singles a 9 out of 10. While the color payoff was great and blended easily, I don`t think I`d independently purchase these based on the price. There also isn`t a very big variety of colors to choose from as most of them are neutrals with only two bright shades.
Arbonne products can be purchased through an independent consultant or on the Arbonne website (link is below).
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**All products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated with the company nor am I being paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!**