Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last post of the night, and I can definitely say without a doubt that I saved the best for last! If you love foundation but hate that oily feeling and worrying about the wear of your foundation, read on to possibly find your next holy grail foundation!
Amazing Face Oil Free Foundation ($36 for 1.0 fl oz) : This skin smoothing foundation gives you an airbrushed finish in seconds. Medium buildable coverage helps to erase imperfections and minimize appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Because this foundation gives you an airbrush finish, you don`t even need to use a brush or sponge to apply it. Just make sure your hands are clean and you`re good to go!
- When I layered this over a face primer (I used the Primed & Poreless Pure, also from Too Faced), the foundation had a very natural looking finish.
- I wore this foundation for about 4 hours and my skin didn`t even feel oily at all.
- It looked and felt like my skin.
- I didn`t set it with a powder and it definitely held up pretty well considering that my face tends to get oily throughout the day (especially since my hormones are all out of whack).
- You don`t really need to use a whole lot of product, especially if your skin doesn`t have any major imperfections but would still like an all around even complexion.
- It doesn`t come with a pump so you have to be careful when you`re dispensing the product.
All in all, I rate this product a 9 out of 10. While I did list a whole bunch of PROS, I just didn`t like that it doesn`t come with a pump. It would be great if Too Faced eventually changed that and included a pump separately (in the box of course) to give you the option to use it, especially if you`re a make up artist.
Too Faced products can be purchased at Sephora, http://sephora.com, ULTA and http://toofaced.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions (or suggestions), please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**