Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve used this cake powder every single day since I last featured it in the a haul post!
The NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder "or Those Movie Star Brows: As you can see, this by itself keeps my eyebrows on point! The one I have is in DarkBrown/Brown which is perfect for my really dark (close to black) hair. I like using the dark brown more since I think the brown one has more of a reddish tint to it. This is the first time I bought an eyebrow kit, so please bare with my n00b-ness. :) These are just my thoughts on it.
Things that I like about this eyebrow kit:
- The wax: Keeps my eyebrows in place and tames my eyebrow hair, even on the days my eyebrow hairs get on the crazy side, lol. It`s a bit "wet" looking at first, but it doesn`t stay that way.
- The spooly wand: If I go overboard on the powder, I take the wand and tone it down a tiny bit and helps make it look a bit more natural.
- Dark brown shade: PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT, it goes extremely well with my black hair. Stays on all day! A little also goes a long way.
- Packaging: It`s a cute compact, it has a cover where you can open to the side.
Things I DON`T like about this eyebrow kit:
- Brown shade: On the red side.. Not for my type of hair.
- Angled brush: It`s really stiff and the hairs fall off very easily.
The way I often use this is by using the spooly/mascara-type wand to tame my hairs and then apply the wax. I then use a small angled brush to apply it on the slant of my brows for a more defined arch. Afterwards, I fill it in in the middle first and brush it towards the end of my brow. For the front, I start at the middle again and work towards the front for a gradient effect and concentrate the color on the middle part of my brow.
Have you guys tried this before? What are you favorite NYX products? :)
*picture above is mine! please do not steal/use*