Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For around $3-$4 per stick, this is a good product for the price. You literally get 3 inches of product on this tube! I have Plaza Pink (peachy with a tad bit of shimmer) and Big Apple Blush (rosy pink matte/satin finish). They do not last as long as I would like on my cheeks. Even though it has this negative, I have found a lot of use for it. Usually, when I like to amp up the color of my cheeks (especially this spring) I use this as a base and apply the blush powder on top, which also assists in the staying power.
* Lasts me half of my school day (around four hours if I apply a powder blush over it).
* Buildable, you can have a slight bit of color, or a lot!
* Blendable: You don`t have to worry about having a strip of unatural & unblended pink on your cheeks!
* Pigmentation is great, look at the picture above ;)
* Best results: Fingertips or stipple brush
* Packaging is wonderfully simple, which I looove.
* NYC gives you a ton of product, so a $3 tube lasts you a long time :)
Have you guys tried this? :) What NYC products have you tried out?
*pictures above are mine!*