Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Okay so personally I love this foundation, but its not perfect and i think that it is for people who like certain types of foundation.
- Lite Coverage! Now this could also be classed as a bad thing, but if you like a foundation you can build up or you just have great skin and don`t need a lot of coverage the its great! I would maybe compare it to M.A.C `s face and body foundation.
- Leaves the skin smooth. After applying it makes your skin feel like velvet, unlike the sticky feeling a lot of foundations can leave your skin feeling.
- Last for ages! So you get a lot for your money and a lot goes a long way with this foundation.
- Matches your skin! Okay so a lot of foundations advertise that once applied it will magically turn into your skin colour, but this one actually does! They come in shades of Light, Medium and Dark, but it honestly matches your skin once you have blended it in! I use Medium and however scary it looks when it first comes out ofd the tube once on it blends great!
- Price. Okay so its, £15.50 which some may say is cheap, however considering that this is a drugstore product it makes me reluctant to give up fifteen quid. Personally i think that the brand No7, as much as i love it, is a bit up itself in terms of price!...just sayyinggg...
Thankyouu if you read this, hahah xoxo
Link to buy above ^