Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Now that the weather is starting to warm up, this means that I want to start wearing lighter makeup. When it comes to the summer, I tend to only wear tinted moisturizers or very lightweight foundation. When it`s really hot, I don`t want to have heavy layers of makeup melting off my face.
With a recent Sephora order, I got a deluxe sample of the new NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in the shade St. Moritz. St. Moritz is the third lightest shade, meant for light to medium skintones with yellow undertones. Although I don`t think the shade was the right match for me, I`ve been using this product so I can give a honest review. And here it is:
Price: $42 for 1.9 oz of product
What it is:
A lightweight tinted moisturizer that evens skintone and provides a translucent veil of protection.
What it does:
Infused with lush, naturally derived ingredients, this lightweight tinted moisturizer immediately helps thirsty skin feel hydrated. It has been proven to help reduce the appearance of discoloration and dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation for a clearer and brighter complexion in just four weeks. Oil-free and luxurious, it obscures the appearance of lines, wrinkles, pores and other imperfections. SPF 30/ PA+++ adds a translucent veil of protection.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
What else you need to know:
Natural polysaccharides from Moorea island in French Polynesia hydrate, condition, and help encourage natural cell renewal.* Mineral-rich seawater uniquely revitalizes and adds key minerals back into the skin.* Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30/PA+++ helps improve skin`s overall condition. Soft and smooth to the touch, skin looks natural and glowing. This dermatologist-tested product is free of oil, synthetic fragrances and is non-comedogenic.
-84% felt their skin was more radiant and luminous
-81% felt the product smoothed out the surface of their skin
-81% felt the product gave them immediate hydration
- I really love the texture, it`s very lightweight and smooth
- There is a nice variety of shades, there are (9) shades to choose from
- Does feel very hydrating and moisturizing
- Evens out my skin tone, but still allows my skin to show through
- Provides a light to medium coverage, which is buildable
- Contains Spf 30, which is fantastic for the summer!
- Product is free of oil, synthetic fragrances and is non-comedogenic
- Blends very easily
- As long as I set it lightly, it wears ALL day without fading or getting "patchy"
- Gives me a very beautiful, radiant glow
- Be careful with the shades, I suggest getting samples of a few different ones and wearing them because St. Moritz tends to look very orange
- It is a little pricey, $42 for a tinted moisturizer is very expensive
- For the price, I would love to see better packaging! Make the container a bit more fancy, or at least include a pump!
*all images are my own except for main image and swatch image, those belong too; http://www.lvmakeup.com/2012/02/nars-pure-radiant-tinted-moisturizer.html*
I`m really conflicted about this product. I do really love it, but the price tag is killing me. I`m fortunate that I have a few deluxe samples, but the shade I have is a bit to dark for me. There are so many reasons to love this, except the price. I do have a Sephora VIB event coming up where I get 20% off my order, so I might order this during that event...I could never picture myself paying full retail price. Overall, I think this is a beautifully designed tinted moisturizer with a lot of amazing benefits! It wouldn`t hurt getting a sample from your local Sephora and seeing if you love it as much as I do :)