Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I am a huge fan of the Montagne Jeunesse masks, right? I picked up this one over the summer from Walmart for under $2. I forgot all about it, but I`ve recent;y broken out with cystic acne all around my chin! It`s starting to clear up now, but it`s all super dry and gross. Ugh. Anyways, back to the review..
I got the Passion Peel Off one. I have never tried a peel-off mask before, so I was kind of pumped. Overall this mask was okay for the price, but wasn`t amazing by any means.
- It all peeled off in one clean, sheet
- Left no residue behind
- Made my skin feel clean and soft
- Took off most of the flaky dry skin from my face
- The price
- It took more than 15-20 minutes to dry (unlike the packaging says) It took closer to 30 minutes
- That it was a gel instead of cream. It made it so much more difficult to see where I was putting it, and I missed a few spots!
- The smell. It was very "Artificial fruity" lol
I can`t completely complain, though. My acne has gotten much smaller after using it. Coincidence? Maybe. I`m not sure. But I still LOVE Montagne Jeunesse`s wash-off masks! xox
*Photos are MINE.
skin skincare acne