Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I`ve been wanting to buy the MK Hamilton tote for a while now, but always thought it was a bit expensive. A few weeks ago I saw this bag at Dillards, and it was 30% off!
I tried on the bag and was in love with it, here`s a review for any of you thinking of buying this bag (the smaller version is also available in the Luuux shop).
- Large, roomy bag
- Has many compartments
- It fits my 13`` inch laptop, so I can bring it to school
- The looks!
- Well made bag, soft leather
- Could be worn on shoulder or on crook of your arm
- It is kind of saggy because of the soft leather, but some people like when it sags
- This kind of fabric is really vulnerable, you don`t want to get it wet too often. Also, if it gets stained it won`t come off easily.
- Gets heavy when you put alot of stuff in it (because of the chain)
Despite the cons, I still love the bag and am so glad I got it. I`m even thinking of buying the smaller version. But the next time, I would probably choose for a darker color, and sturdier kind of leather. This way, the bag is more durable.