Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been wanting to try a BB cream in forever! My friend happened to have a sample size of the <strong>Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream</strong> so she just gave it to me to try. yay! She gave me the shade #23 (and for reference, I`m an NC30).
- light weight
- hygienic (small one is in a squeeze tube, and the regular size has a pump)
- after I took it off, I feel like my skin looked brighter
- stayed on relatively long (around 5 - 6 hours, which is a lot longer than I expected)
- light buildable coverage
- luminous finish so I look glowy
- limited shade range
- has a grey undertone (I find that sometimes it blends to my skin, sometimes it doesn`t)
- not highly available (only online and Japanese markets)
<strong><em>Thoughts:</strong></em> For me, this is best applied with a flat kabuki brush. I find that when I use my fingers, it doesn`t last very long on my skin. If you have combination/oily skin, it`s best to set this with powder. If you are dry, then you can probably get away with just this alone.
<strong><em>Verdict:</strong></em> I kinda like this. I don`t use it by itself anymore because I don`t have time to wait for it to "change colors." So what I usually do is mix it with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation (because this foundation makes me look orange, but love the coverage), so the grey-ness of the Missha BB Cream tones down the orangey-ness of the MAC. I`m actually thinking of buying a full size product.
<strong>Anyone else tried this?</strong>
** First 2 photos and content are mine. Please do not use without my permission. Third photo is from the source link below. Thank you.**
Please don`t forget to rate, comment, and follow ^_^