Awhile back, like a few months ago actually, Milani released some new baked eyeshadows and I was really curious on how they work, as usual. The colors that were display at my local drugstore caught my attention so I decided to pick some up. I promised a review awhile back when I created an eyelook with these two baked eyeshadows, so if you haven`t seen that look that I did, you can do so by /viz/milani-eyeshadow-wet-amp-dry-eyelook. Looking at that post, I didn`t even realize it was so long ago, OOPS! LOL :x
- Milani Baked Eyeshadows in I Heart You is a shimmery red eyeshadow.
- Milani Baked Eyeshadows in Pink Twice is a shimmery pink eyeshadow.
- Easily accessible at your local drugstores. - It comes in six different shades and all are pretty lovely. - The color is very vibrant and is true to color when applied on the eyelids. - Applies brilliantly when applied wet and when used dry, it creates a more soft look. - When applied wet or dry, it`s blendable. 50/50:
- I personally dislike the packaging because with the rounded top, it makes storing them upright harder. - Price, can cost around $7-8 for one when they aren`t on sale. CONS:
- The brush applicator it came with is useless to me. Overall, I am really pleased with these two shades. I love how either way I used them, wet or dry, it still came out beautifully. I also have other colors from this selection that I`ll do swatches and review of later on. Stay tune! Have you purchased these baked eyeshadows by Milani before? What do you think of the swatches? Do you think you will purchase these products if you don`t own them?
(All images belongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you) Follow, Comment & Rate