Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Do you remember the last Maybelline mascara That I Showed you here? Today I want to write a review about it, so Can you take a look at my opinion and like this Can you see how this works in my lashes
What Maybelline says:
False lash glam with a flare, Instantly!
Patented Spoon fans in October Curler Brush lashes from corner-to-corner, while our Pro-Keratin formula Instantly builds volume without clumping.
Unique flexible wand lifts and separates lashes to Provide the look of 300% more visible, lashes
This mascara has a spoon like applicator, dense and fatty and the wand is flexible (That I know some of you dislike this kind of wands, but I do not have any issues with them). The formula is thick and it dries Quickly after application. It does not clump (at least for now) and the result is a nice Balance Between length and volume, Leaving sufficiently separated my lashes (I would like a little more separation, but I`m very pleased with the result, because it lenghtens volumizes and at the same time!). And I do not have to insist a lot to Achieve a great result. No issues with smudging. That Besides, it holds the curl of my lashes all day long (I always use an eyelash curler).
Maybelline recommends a step-by-step to apply this mascara (Can you see it below), However, I have to say That I do not do it everytime. It`s important to Say That When You apply more than one coat, you should not let the mascara dry Between layers.
Container: purple and fatty
Shelf life: 6 months
Price: 12.00 (Portugal)
Maybelline gives us a step-by-step to apply this mascara:
* Use the side with the short bristles to apply the mascara generously at the roots;
* With the longer bristles, brush the lashes bottom-up and from the inside to the outside;
* Use the flat side to press and define the perfect curve
What I like:
* It volumizes and it lenghtens, leaving my lashes sufficiently separated;
* It`s really black;
* It doesn`t clump;
* It dries quickly;
* It holds the curl throught the day;
* It`s easy to remove (I use a biphasic make-up remover);
* It doesn`t smudge (at least with me);
What I dislike:
* This could separate my lashes a little more, but I`m very pleased with the result anyaway!
* Maybelline should rething their commercials about mascaras: don`t buy this thinking that it will look like you have false lashes on
Source link: http://www.lets-talk-about-beauty.com/