Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am always on the outlook for a good pencil eyeliner because I never really found one that works the way I want. The one that I was most pleased with is the <em>Milani Liquif`eye</em> ones but I still like to try something new. When I first saw these new eyeliners being released by Maybelline I decided to pick it up to try. Here will be a review on the <strong>Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in "Sapphire Strength"</strong>.
The product claims on the packaging that it is a creamy glide bold color that lasts up to 24 hours.
- I do love how the color of the cap matches the shade it is on the inside.
- There is a nice variety of shades to choose from and the one I have is a blue with a hint of shimmer.
- They do wear well for the 6-8 hours I am outside on a day of normal weather that isn`t too hot.
- Easily accessible
- Price, they range about $5-7 depending on your area and local drugstore.
- Lacks pigmentation
- Retractable? Not! For some odd reason, once you twist it up it doesn`t go back down...
- Since it is retractable, it is hard to create thin lines with this eyeliner because it has no sharpener and will be harder to be sharpened.
- They do not glide on my eyelids and isn`t as creamy as it claims. It tugs on my eyelids and having dry lids these doesn`t work too well for me.
Overall, I don`t think I will purchase these but then they do wear well and if you are looking for something that isn`t too expensive and will wear well for a few hours, you can look into these.
<em>Have you tried these Maybelline eyeliner? If yes, what are your thoughts on them? If no, do you think it`s something you will plan on getting?</em>
(All images belongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you)
Follow, Comment & Rate