Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As many of you know, I bought the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner over the weekend because Rexall had a great sale.
So here`s a quickie review on it. I got the liner in Charcoal. I used to have Blackest Black, however I found Charcoal more enticing because it had slight shimmer to it.
1. It comes with its own brush so you don`t have to spend more money buying a brush for the pot liner.
2. It`s very smooth and glides well.
3. It`s waterproof.
4. The color is actually very deep and intense.
5. Though the pot looks small, I only used 1/3 of the pot in a year and I`ve used it every day. You should replace them on a yearly basis for hygienic reasons.
1. Easily smudges - especially if you get a small fleck on your cheek. Once you rub it, you have a nice black line across your face. You have to use an eyeshadow primer to make it "stay".
2. Not a beginner liner - it DOES take time to get used to drawing the perfect line.
3. The brush should come with a full cap rather than a half cap.
It`s a great liner for its value. The makeupforever one I got my friend cost me well over $60 for the brush and pot. This was only $10.
I strongly recommend that you try a fine liquid eyeliner before trying this, especially if you`re a beginner to makeup or you have shaky hands. You can easily make mistakes with this liner.
On days where I`m sleep deprived, I skip this and use a crayon liner because I know I`ll screw up.
Hope that helps!
*Photo is mine*
Comments are appreciated.