Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am always on the outlook for a very good mascara. I did find one that I love but that doesn`t stop me from exploring other mascaras that the drugstores has to offer. When it comes to high end brands and drugstore brand, I always prefer drugstore brand mascaras because they are more affordable and that sometimes the high end ones don`t always meets my needs. Sorry that I didn`t include before and after photos of this mascara, but here is a review for you all.
- It does give my lashes volume and a little bit of length at the same time.
- It does not clump for me. To apply a second coat, I apply it before the first coat dries.
- The consistency is pretty good to work with, not too wet and not too thick & dry.
- The bristles are fine enough to cover most of the lashes
- Reasonable price.
- Easily accessible at your local drugstore
- Comes in waterproof formula as well.
- It has this odd scent to it that bothers me. Not sure if it`s just me but it might not be something that will bother others.
- I just wish the wand would have been more easier for me to use at the corners of my eyes.
Well this is my review for this mascara. Keep in mind that just because this mascara works for me it might not work for you. All mascaras works differently for every individual.
<em>Have you tried this mascara before? If yes, did you like or dislike it? If no, would you purchase this to try?</em>
(All images belongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you)
Follow, Comment & Rate =)