Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*images belong to me.
What they are: Maybelline version of MAC paint pots
- comes in a jar packaging
- contains 4g of product
Colours: There are 10 shades available.
I limited myself to getting only 5 simply because I wanted to get ones where I would use the most.
Ones I bought:
- Tough as Taupe: matte grayish taupe (not a brown taupe)
- Pomegranate Punk: metallic burgundy plum
- Bad to Bronze: metallic bronzey brown (super gorgeous and really popular!)
- Bold gold: shimmery gold
- Audacious Asphalt: shimmery dark grey
Other Shades Available:
- Too cool: metallic white
- Tenacious Teal: shimmery bright teal
- Painted Purple: shimmery violet
- Fierce & Tangy: satiny tangerine orange
- Edgy Emerald: shimmery grass green
- Can be worn alone or as a base for shadows
- Affordable alternatives to mac`s paint pot (maybelline tattoo =$7cad, paint pots = $21cad)
- Smooth and creamy consistency
- Quick and easy to use (I use my fingers to apply)
- Easy to blend
- Pigmentation/colour payoff varies but they`re very buildable
- Set pretty fast but gives you enough time to blend it out
- No primer needed
- Lasts all day with minimal creasing
- Hard to find them; they`re always sold out
- The name of the colour is on the lids not on the bottom of the jar (weird, you can easily mix them up)
- Not enough matte shades (all the shades have shimmer except for tough as taupe and maybe Fierce & Tangy?)
- Wish there was more colour choices (especially more neutral colours like an ivory, champagne, light brown)
I love these!! I`m very satisfied with the ones I purchased. I would really recommend these if you`re interested in getting a cream shadow. I`m even tempted to buy all the other shades available.