Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yay for actually using my DSLR to take decent pictures!
Any who, I`ve been using this mascara for a couple of months now. My father actually got this for me as a gift! I had my ups and downs with this mascara, but now I think I finally know this mascara very well.
I have Asian eyelashesyes the short ones that literally point straight downso I get really picky with my mascara. At first this was a bit too wet and weighed down my eyelashes after I curled them, which isn`t a bit deal for me since I always curl them after it`s dried anyways (my eyelashes are pretty sturdy). After a while, the claims began to come true about the dry formula.
* Volumizing: one coat CAN do the trick, I like to apply two coats
* Lengthening: I think the pictures above can explain this for itself!
* The Wand: It`s a medium, skinny sized brush
* Packaging: Simple!
* Eyelashes stay curled all day
* Reaches every lash when I bend the wand a little
* Not as Buildable: it has a certain extent to where it gets a bit clumpy, just try to apply it quickly since it IS a dry formula.
* A tad bit difficult to wash off
I knocked down a point since I know other mascaras that have worked the same/a little bit better on my lashes that are lighter on your wallet. Ex. CG Lash Blast, Great Lash. It`s almost comparable to Lash Blast if I think about it. I still do love this mascara and I would totally recommend this for anyone to try out! :)
*pictures above are MINE, please don`t use! I also notice my skintone on the top picture looks a bit lighter, it`s the lighting people! Lol :)*