Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So about a week ago, I shared my MakeUpGeek (MUG) eyeshadow haul (http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/make-geek-mug-eyeshadow-haul-pic-heavy?blog_id=6485) and I had a lot of requests to do a review on them, so here it is!
I decided to purchase the MUG Starter Kit since it was 25% off, it was only $35.99 (original price is $45.99) for (8) eyeshadows. I also decided to buy a small leopard print Z-palette to put the eyeshadows in, which was only $11.99 on her website. I also ordered a single eyeshadow in "Twilight", to complete my palette. My order came very quickly AND it was packaged very beautifully, nice and bright! The eyeshadows all come in single pan form, just like MAC eyeshadows. The names of the eyeshadows are also on the pack of each pan, and the eyeshadows fit perfectly in the Z-Palette. The starter kit included (8) eyeshadows:
- Cocoa Bear Matte golden brown
- Mocha Matte Warm medium brown
- Glamorous Bronzy, shimmery gold
- Purely Naked Soft shimmery nude
- Shimma Shimma Shimmery highlight
- Purple Rain Deep but subtle matte purple
- Unexpected Light and subtle pink matte purple blend
- Corrupt Intense matte black with small bit of sparkle
Single Pan Eyeshadow:
- Twilight - Pale Shimmery Muted Purple
Here is why I LOVE these eyshadows!
* They are SO incredibly affordable! Each eyeshadow is only $5.99, a fraction of the price as MAC
* The packaging is so adorable and bright!
* The fit perfectly in the Z-Palette, and don`t need magnets! (9 eyeshadows will fit in the small Z-palette)
* There is an amazing variety of satin, shimmer, and even matte!
* There are currently 54 shades...and she is thinking and creating more!
* They are HIGHLY pigmented - my swatches are with NO primer and ONE swipe
* They are not chalky or powdery at all
* They blend like a dream!
* All eyeshadows are cruelty-free --they do not test products on animals
* Talc AND Paraben-Free
* Wears ALL day, I personally have had no problems with fading or creasing
*all images are my own, do not steal*
As you can see, there are so many reasons why I am in love with these eyeshadows! I`ve been using these shades every day since I got them. I absolutely love the variety of shimmer, satin, and matte. And there is a great mix of cool AND warm tones to create any neutral look. The Z Palette is also perfect for storing them, I have mine organized by shade, from lightest to darkest. I honestly feel like these are better than MAC eyeshadow, and at a fraction of the price. The pigmentation is beautiful, and there are so many amazing shades to choose from! I definitely plan on purchasing more from MUG, and soon!
Which MUG eyeshadow are you loving!?