Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A couple of weeks ago I decided to try out a new concealer, and went for MAC`s Select Cover Up Concealer. I have used MAC`s Studio Finish concealer before, and I loved it too, but it was a bit of a thick, very creamy consistency. I decided to try this one out because it was much lighter, and more watery. Here`s what I think about it. ** By the way, I do not use a foundation, only concealer to hide blemishes, pimples, redness, etc, then top it off with some Bare Minerals powder, so this concealer might work a bit differently on bare skin, then on top of a foundation.
1. Light consistency
2. NOT CAKEY
3. great color selection
4. Tube packaging - very comfortable to use
5. A little goes a long way - just need a dab here and there
6. Easily blendable
7. Blends perfect with the skin.
8. Brightens under eye circles
9. Good price $18 - other concealers out there cost about $30 - $40 which is kind of crazy for a concealer, but this one will last you for a long time, especially if you use a concealer on top of your foundation, which you will only need a tiny tiny dot of this one, because it`s so light and creamy.
1. As I mentioned before, I do not use a foundation, just concealer and some powder, therefore this concealer might rub off quickly for me, throughout the day, whereas If I used it on top of a foundation. Other than that it`s okay, I can still apply more of it, if any redness, pimples, show throughout the day. But that`s really the only thing.
** My color is NW20, I have a light complexion.
Hope my review was helpful to some of you.!
**Do you own this specific concealer?
What are your thoughts on it?
***PICTURE IS MY OWN !!!