Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the first MAC foundation I have personally tried since I don`t really need a foundation that is heavy or full coverage so the MAC counter lady introduced this to me. It isn`t the most famous foundation MAC has to offer but it works fantastic for me and I love it and it has been one of my holy grail foundations.
<strong>Key Points to keep in mind about this foundation:</strong>
<em>1)</em> It is sheer coverage, so if you have a lot to cover, this won`t really do it for you.
<em>2)</em> It is a liquid based foundation.
- You get a lot of product for the price which I really feel happy about
- Even though it`s sheer coverage, it`s perfect for people who needs minimum coverage.
- Can be used for your face or all over the body.
- Gives off a very natural finish.
- Great for flash photography since there is no SPF that will give you a white cast.
- Easily accessible at any MAC counter or online.
- Wide range of shades to choose from.
- Water & Transfer Resistant
- It was a dewy finish which isn`t something everyone likes so it differs from person to person.
- The product tends to separate a bit when left unused for a bit of time but if you shake it up, it is fine.
I am really pleased with this foundation. This is the MAC foundation I have reused and repurchased and have been using for at least 2 years now. Definitely recommend this foundation if you are looking for a foundation with sheer coverage and for it to last throughout the day.
<em>Have you tried any MAC foundations before? If yes, which one?
Are you interested in trying this one out?</em>
(All images belongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you)
Follow, Comment & Rate =)