Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This brief review is on a product called La Fresh nail polish remover pad that I received in a Glymm box some time ago. It was collecting dust so I thought might as well use it when I get a chance.
I didn`t have any expectations for this product as I`d never heard of the brand before and the packaging looked cheap and tacky. Yet after using it, I was extremey satisfied with the result.
Cost: $3.99 USD for 6
1. Claims to remove 10 nails yet I used it on all 10 of my finger nails and all 10 of my toe nails and still felt that there was enough product left to clean another set. Removes
2. Removes polish easily and quickly.
3. Leaves my nail looking and feeling conditioned
4. Easy and convenient to use.
1. More expensive than tradional nail polish removers.
2. Leaves your hands feeling oily after holding it to remove polish but I think the oil is what conditions your nails.
3. If I only need to clean 1 nail, it`d a bit of a waste of the pad. I can`t just leave it open for next time either as it dries out.
Overall, I recommend this product if you don`t mind paying a little more for the convenience.